25 April 2012

Excuses Excuses

Ah, the great dilemma. When I don't blog as much that means I'm playing twice as much. So needless to say, I've been playing a whole lot. I'm almost done with Chrono Trigger, and the post that's on the backburner right now is shaping up to be a goddamn Game Design Document. Trying not to trip all over my words. :(

Anyway. I'm about to go to bed now because... uh, work. So I STILL don't have time to blog. I thought of a quick and easy solution.


TA-DAH! A video! A video of excuses and incoherent rambling!


Oh by the way, I've taken control of this facebook page my coworker did for me. Will probably do all my game ramblings there because heaven knows my personal network is prolly tired of me posting Persona soundtracks every damn day.

Haha.

Bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment