17 November 2011

Changing Roles

As a kid and as a teenager, I adored the stage. You know that feeling of wanting to throw up while you anxiously wait for your cue? And then that warm feeling of all your anxiety washing away as you deliver your first line? Man, I miss that.

When you're up there, you're someone else. You don't have to worry about paying the bills or sulk about your cheating boyfriend. For a while you are Laura, you are a New Yorker in Tondo, you are Antigone, and your own life seems to take a break.

I still like that feeling of being someone else once in a while so I do that with clothing. Sometimes I dress up like an innocent little girl and other times I just like to look like a bitch.

I solemnly swear that I will get a decent camera by the end of the year
And also, because I love taking on different personalities, I had the gall to make drastic hair changes. Some of which don't really suit me but I did it anyway because for me I was playing a role. I was the spunky little ball of fire, I was the meek nerd, I was the girlboy.

I figured hair was hair, it's going to grow back anyway. So I changed my hairstyle as often as I can.

Examples:


The Hyper Little Weeaboo
The Girlboy. I enjoyed this the most.
The Meek Nerd. or Velma, ionno take your pick.

But I don't think anything can truly beat the Rock Lee haircut which my boyfriend hates. hahahaha Did you see it? HAHA. I know, I know, what was I thinking etc etc. It seemed like a good idea at the time okay? I had fun with that haircut.

For now I think I'll stick to the long, poofy hair. (somewhere out there my boyfriend lets out a sigh of relief)

2 comments:

Rock Lee haircut! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! =))

I love the evil twin look.

LOL @ the Rock Lee haircut. Hahaha! =)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment